From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Closed STUFF
These were on the STUFF page and declined. If you wish to contest these, leave a note here, but don't allow it to be confused with any of the original votes.
 Mahir Cagri reference (Declined)
Strong Bad's closing remark that the writer of the email may be big in Pakistan tomorrow might be a reference to Mahir Cagri; a Turkish citizen whose personal website was the number one personal website of 2001.
- Decline. Seems like a stretch to me. --Joshua 05:21, 24 Mar 2005 (MST)
- Decline Maybe, but theres not enough evidence. It could just be a variation on "big in France" or "big in Japan" style jokes. Donny vs Universe
- DECLINORZED A turkish website big in America... an American website big in Pakistan. These are not similar. Rudeboy87 19:10, 30 Mar 2005 (MST)
- First+1 I wish I had something else to add, but rude boy said it all. Kvb 05:46, 7 Apr 2005 (MDT)
 GIFs or JIFs
I say JIF'S.
Strong Bad: "...however you say it. I don't know. I heard a couple of nerds arguing about it one time."
I like JIf's. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit enter it makes another thing at the top with a "strong Bad" in it. Eventually fills up entire screen.
I say G-I-Fs, but for jpg, I say Jay-peg-- Benol, aka Coach B 06:23, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
 Welcome To Your Doom
Is the fraise Welcome to your doom a real-world reference to something?--Martin925 05:59, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's a quote from a Video Game called Altered Beast. See the Strong Bad's Website page. Heimstern Läufer 06:03, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
The big big numbers on how long it would take Strong Bad to look at every Web site is pretty pointless. You are just dividing a billion by the number of minutes, etc. It doesn't add anything - I saw the remark should be removed.
 Work on his website...
One remark says that Strong Bad leaves after he says he will work on his website. When I first watched it I thought he left to work on it on The Cheat's computer. Is that just me? - Sluggy42(Talk|Cont.) 20:19, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
- I didn't think of The Cheat's computer, per se, but it is interesting that he goes AWAY from his computer to work on his website. We don't really know where he's going, though. — KieferSkunk (talk) — 20:20, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
 Strong Mad playing bass or Strong Bad playing guitar?
On the page it says that the flash intro music sounds like Strong Bad's description of Strong Mad playing bass, but as I recall, the description for Strong Mad playing bass is dou dou dou DOU dou dou dou dou dou dou, not jug jug.
--Super Martyo Brother 9:36, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
 Possible inside reference or fast-forward
I distinctly remember Strong Bad saying at the close of one email "Well, that's it. No more Strong Bad email." But i can't seem to find that one. Any thoughts? It's really bugging me that I can't find it now... --Acam30 22:32, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Okay I found it... it was two emails after this one. I know it says that the previous email ended with a flagrant system error, but could it maybe be a fst-forward or some type of reference? --Acam30 22:47, 10 June 2008 (UTC)