Talk:Homestar Ruiner Responses (House of Strong)
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Tutorial Responses
I just started the Tutorial responses — then realized I have an appointment right now! I'll be back in about half an hour to resume work on the tutorial-specific responses. (left off just before Strong Sad's room). Green Helmet 23:10, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Remember, Strong Bad says different things about the calendar at different points in the game. CloneWarrior 17:43, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's not clear in the article, but in the edit summary for that section it was noted that the responses so far were only what is available at the start of the game. Green Helmet 18:01, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
I think that we've got everything that is available at the very start of the game in this area complete now. Green Helmet 05:01, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- What about the opening song and e-mails? CloneWarrior 20:31, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- I knew I was forgetting to ask about something. I actually transcribed the song and the first email, and have it saved in a file on my Desktop — but I was unsure how they fit into the "Responses" pages and haven't put them anywhere yet. The opening intro spans the entire house, so it could fit into it's own section on this page. As for the emails, I was wondering if they should get a separate page all to themselves. Thoughts? PS: I put the email intro songs from the game on the Strong Bad Email Intros page. Green Helmet 20:55, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I put both on this page, for now. Green Helmet 22:42, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Is there a reason the intro's not at the top of the page? Should we move it there? CloneWarrior 21:49, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
 The right adjective for "I concur"
I see that the text for Marzipan's line in the Living room when she and Homestar are dancing is just a plain "I concur!" When she says "concur," she does something with her voice, but I forgot the term, if there is any for what she did. I think this should be noted on this Responses article.
 Separate pages (Tutorial responses)
Given the discovered info that SBtF has the same tutorial as HR, should we move the tutorial responses to their own page? I'd put the appropriate wiki-tag up there, but I don't know enough to make it so, so I'll just throw the suggestion here and hope someone who does know and isn't too lazy to look it up will start the discussion proper. TJDevil02
In one of the email songs not mentioned, I think he says something about toast. Was that this game? And he says something about Venus fly traps when you look at Teen Girl Squad too; it's not mentioned. If anyone can check the exact lines, could you update the page?--T3H_CH3K7_888 12:43, 14 February 2009 (UTC)