From Homestar Runner Wiki
There are many spoons in the Homestar Runner universe. These are often used to eat normal foods in normal ways. However, there are times where they're used in surprising or unusual ways, such as to eat things not normally considered as food or as weapons.
 Notable Appearances
- The Homestarmy has each soldier use an Orange Bowl and Spoon as a helmet and a sword.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Homsar presents a spoon taped to an eggplant to the judges, instead of a pumpkin.
- This reappears in Halloween Fairstival.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — The player, Homestar Runner, needs to get a spoon or other stirring utensil from Bubs.
- In an out-take of Halloween Potion-ma-jig, Bubs mentions an "Under Siege 2" collector's spoon.
- Strong Bad is a Bad Guy — Strong Bad mentions carving a tattoo with a spoon and some soap.
- That a Ghost — Fat Dudley uses a spoon to eat a shoe.
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — Attempting to "take spoon" while you are in the cauldron, the game informs you, "Twould be like removing the sword from the stone."
- Email keep cool — Strong Bad places a spoon of hoisin sauce on Strong Sad's head to find out the current temperature.
- A main page pop-up says that, without this very wiki, The Brothers Chaps could not remember which toon The Cheat held a spoon in. The Cheat, incidentally, has never held a spoon in a toon. (The closest he gets is holding a whisk in yes, wrestling.) However, he does hold a spoon in Homestar Ruiner, as he mixes the Jela-Ton into the pool water.