From Homestar Runner Wiki
Early in the site's history, Strong Bad says the word competition a few times. Now the word is used to parody Strong Bad's old voice, most notably in Accent.
- The Reddest Radish — Strong Bad says "With Marzipan's radish we're gonna win the competition!"
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Strong Bad says "Now go, and win us this competition!"
- Homestar Talker — One of the words in the secret Strong Bad Talker is "competition".
- Email virus — Strong Bad says "With Marzipan's radish we're gonna win the competition!" in exactly the same way that he does in The Reddest Radish.
- Email lady...ing — In the Marshmallow's Last Stand style segment, Strong Bad says "When it comes to the ladies, I've got no competition!", putting an unusual amount of emphasis on the word "competition".
- Accent — Coach Z trains Strong Bad to say the word "competition" in his old voice, in the hopes of recovering his old accent.
- Email pizza joint — Strong Bad uses the word when he learns of The Cheat's pizza place.
- Email pet show — Strong Bad asks The Cheat whether their potatoes "successfully glossed over the fact that [they] lost the competition".
 See Also