Dear Mike and Matt,
Something is missing, I don't know what it is:
It could be you need more King of Town.
Add some KoT and see what happens.
Keep on being rockin' cool,
teh smoking minkey
 If Seized by the Wikimuse, Write Some Stuff Here: FREE OF CHARGE!
Hi man! You are a member of that wiki, right? Have you seen the article about us? I know it's a parody wiki, but why center around the vandals? I don't have problem about the 30 year olds arguing with childern, which is kinda true. But the part inviting people to troll? Bugh! Can you please fix it? — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 16:55, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
- ACH! E.L., hey - I haven't checked this in a while, but I'll take a look. I can't promise anything, but the article is over the line, I see what I can do. THE SMOKING MONKEY 11:51, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
Ha ha! That term is priceless! I may steal it someday (without giving credit). I also like what you did with the conversation above, which, strangely, is much better than the original. I commented out my, er, comments there, because they seemed too serious in light of the revised wording. (For those of you wondering, I told Seriously and The thing to take their private chat somewhere besides a third party's user space, and I expressed my embarrassment that anyone, especially someone from here, would vandalize a wiki and then brag about it.) By the way, Dave, I'm sure you know this but I'll say it anyway: We don't like blocking people here; recently it just seems people are going out of their way to try and get blocked. Keep on tranglin'! — It's dot com 17:16, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
- Ahoy, Ben, glad you liked the article and the new acronym. I decided, hey, if anyone had a good idea of the workings of HRWiki and how to lampoon them, it'd be me. Especially since the one that was there was mean. And stupid. Stupid and mean. You guys don't deserve that, so I did my best to fix it.
- The "banning" theme struck me as a great comedy vein - I do know how the wiki was crippled not too long ago by that auto-vandal or whatever that NMSC thing was, and there are certainly enough clowns trolling through here that need to be banned. No argument there. But you have to agree, HRWiki: You Might Not Get Banned! is a great slogan. Well, I'm off to mock the elderly, keep on tranglin' yourself, THE SMOKING MONKEY 18:53, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
- I did notice that quite a bit of the article was dead-on accurate. I thought that kind of thing was frowned upon over there. ;) All four of the user subcategories are funny (and eerily true), but I especially like the following one. — It's dot com 19:26, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
75% of HRWiki users fall into this category. Normal users is somewhat of a misnomer, as these are people who voluntarily choose to document a website. Like, not a movie, or a celebrity, or a television show, or a book. Like, holy crap, a website. Normal HRWiki users are all "gnomes" and aspire one day to be sysops, which they will never be. These folks actually know what The Cheat is saying and delight in organizing, re-organizing, and re-re-organizing things until they are "just right" and then re-organizing them again.
- I second the slogan of "You Might Not Get Banned!" And your userpage r0X0rz. *is eaten by a grue* Homestar Coder 00:03, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
I'm sorry I was ever mad at you. I have to admit, you have a really, really funny userpage. You have a great sense of humor. — Seriously (Talk) 17:46, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
 Weclome back!
Good to see you, as always. Merry Christmas and a very Cheery Decemberween to you! — It's dot com 19:25, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yay! And you're back ... again ... for your moreorless bi-monthly single-edit visit ... just like me! —AbdiViklas 02:22, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
- Mr. Viklas, thanks for wecloming me back. I don't know - all these hectic bi-monthly edits can really put a strain on a dude. ^_^ Be well, THE SMOKING MONKEY 21:38, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
*What happened to the other five archives, you ask? Curiously, they have been eaten by a grue. Grues do that, you know.
 My important words!
Hello person named Thesmokingmonkey! I herd a roomer (i know it's not spelled right) from an ugly bird that you were able to write random stuff here for free! well since i cannot afford the money cost variety I decided to write some stuff here, since it’s free-n-stuff. Anyways got to get back to aimlessly wandering the wiki. ( you do not have to respond to my comment, even though I have a cool name, and high bangs)
We're Always Awsome! PAARONCINI ARRY 20:51, 10 May 2012 (UTC)