From Homestar Runner Wiki
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Look at the MediaWiki User's Guide.
- To practice editing, go to the Sandbox.
- Take a look at the list of common misspellings.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delort this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. If you have any questions, just ask me, or anyone on the welcoming committee.
 Sic day
"Sic" means something that you're quoting is really a typo, you haven't just gotten it wrong. In pizzaz, it's after "Progrum" to indicate that it's really spelled that way in the 'toon. I'm going to put it back in now; if you feel strongly it should be removed, please talk about it! —AbdiViklas 20:50, 16 October 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for leaving a note on my talk page; I probably wouldn't have noticed it here. So, just letting you know I answered it! —AbdiViklas 20:27, 22 October 2005 (UTC)