From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our .
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
 Indefinite Articles and Acronyms
- Thanks, but I had looked up info on my own after your rv and you're right. Whether to use a or an depends on pronunciation, not the actual spelling of words or acronyms. — Ngamer01 23:50, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
 Hurricane Ada
Back to the past. Sorry for being away this week. Had a hurricane to deal with.
What do you mean a hurricane has priority over the wiki? ;) I hope everything went well preparing for the hurricane. Also, Thanks for all your help! --Stux 22:16, 1 September 2012 (UTC)
 Sir Loodabert Comma
I've noticed that you've been a stickler for the rule that says two items in a series don't need to be separated by a comma, but three or more do need to be separated by a comma. However, you've been trying to enforce that rule where it doesn't apply, such as when two sentences are joined by a conjunction. In that case, the comma does need to be there. Keep that in mind before deciding to remove the comma. The Knights Who Say Ni 20:43, 13 February 2013 (UTC)