From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our fanstuff wiki. , or if you're feeling creative, you can register separately at the
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
 that image you uploaded...
- I didn't make the stage, I just uploaded the screenshot. SSBB has a custom stage editor, I'm guessing that's how it was made. Mini-Geek 14:15, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
 Idaho and Missontana
Are you aware that the Easter egg in environment still shows Montana and that it was never FULLY changed to Missouri? Your various edits on the page indicate that you think otherwise. --Jay (Talk) 22:38, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- I thought they changed the starting state to the correct one and added the incorrect one as the second egg, but apparently not. Yeah, I guess how it is is correct. --Mini-Geek 02:05, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Do I have to call you the official Greasemonkey script beta tester now? Thanks a lot for all your help over there, feel free to keep it coming if you see anything else! --phlip TC 13:42, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
 Feel free to create a user page
Greetings! --O98-111-114-113 15:59, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, I finally got around to making a user page. :) --Mini-Geek 16:42, 12 August 2008 (UTC)