From Homestar Runner Wiki
Tooty-two is a "number" that appears in several places in the Homestar Runner body of work. It may be a reference to the Peanuts character Sally Brown, who has said, "Two times two is tooty-two; three times three is threety-three; four times four is four-forty-four."
- Email lackey — Bubs informs The Cheat that his total for Hollerin' Jimmy's Hobby Kit comes out to "fifteen tooty-two".
- Homestar Quiz — Tooty-two is one of the proposed answers to how many Melonades Homestar drank.
- Strong Bad Sings — You can order your copy of the album by calling 1-800-428-64 tooty-two.
- Email — One of the zip codes is 642T2. When read aloud, 2T2 is pronounced "tooty-two".
- Email what I want — The part number for the "Dancin' Strong Bad Musical Nobot" is 3DT178-2t2.
 Not Quite Tooty-twos
- Bookazon.com (Easter egg) — This Book is Better Than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base is sold for $28.9T.
- Fall Float Parade — This parade is the "The 4Tst Annual Fall Float Parade". Some ambiguity exists between pronouncing it "firty-tirst" (as the announcer did in the toon) and "forty-tirst" (as Matt did in the commentary).
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — When you encounter Homsar his list of "choices" include "2TH: Horse it on there".