HRWiki talk:Introduction 2
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Do Stuff?
"Learn how to do stuff". Was this meant to be corrected and replaced with something else? →FireBird
- Yeah, we don't have nearly enough stuff on our wiki to fill three pages with introduction text. I almost think we should take it down to two pages, somehow combining page 2 and page 3 into one page. — Joey (talk·edits) 21:40, 4 May 2005 (UTC)
- I've built a mock-up of how we could drop the third page and put more links on the second page. Let me know what you think. — Joey (talk·edits) 22:04, 4 May 2005 (UTC)
- The two-pager looks good to me. Yeah, I was just using that "do stuff" part as a place holder. -- Tom 19:39, 5 May 2005 (UTC)
- Shouldn't page 3 be deleted? — User:ACupOfCoffee@ 15:27, 14 October 2005 (UTC)
 Manual of Style
HRWiki:Manual of Style needs to be linked on this page, but I'm having a hard time deciding where. That, and I'm quite intimidated to edit this page for some reason. :) —FireBird|Talk 04:29, 1 December 2005 (UTC)
- Actually I'm not so sure. The obvious place would be after "familiarize yourself with our policies and guidelines." Like, "...including style and usage." But perhaps this doesn't need to be included for the brand-new HRWikian; I mean, if we make the tour the third page (which I still move we should), do we expect them to put it off while they read all about when the space goes after the ellipsis and... (Even though I'm the one guilty of touching it all off, I'm the first to admit the unlikelihood of a newcomer, or indeed anyone not directly interested one of the topics, reading straight through it.) Perhaps people could just be referred to it when necessary. —AbdiViklas 06:45, 1 December 2005 (UTC)
- I think making the tour intro page be the 3rd page would be a great idea. --Stux 20:02, 2 December 2005 (UTC)
 A change
I think that the:
- Familiarize yourself with our policies and guidelines
line should go under:
- Start editing pages...
- Find out more...