Chinese Food Toons Menu
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Chinese Food Toons Menu served as the means of toon selection after both The King of Town DVD and In Search of the Yello Dello got the DVD treatment, but before we met Marshie. It was replaced by the TV Time Toons Menu. It goes up to The Interview and does not contain some older shorts, such as Some Stupid Turkey. This theme matches the Fortune Cookies game.
The watermark on each page changes as the mouse is moved over each selection to suit the particular toon.
Page Title: Can I Take Your Order, Please? (an archived version of this page has the title "Lucky Toons Menu")
 Available Toons
- The King of Town — Special edition DVD / Director's cut!! (sheep watermark)
- Kick the Can — Ancient cartoons. Great for the kids! (can watermark)
- In Search of the Yello Dello — Same deal as with King of Town!! (present watermark)
- The Reddest Radish — A vegetarian favorite! Marzipan's specialty. (radish watermark)
- A Jumping Jack Contest — See how long you last. Comes w/ melonade. (trophy watermark)
- Theme Song Video — Happy song for all great laughs. (ball watermark)
- Strong Bad Sings — Buy this album! Not for eating! (CD watermark)
- Homestarloween Party — Pumpkin and sweetbread. Comes w/ punch. (jack o'lantern watermark)
- Holiday Greeting — December delicassie. Meat and 3 veggies. (Christmas tree watermark)
- A Jorb Well Done — Coach Z can't talk. Witness the hilarity. (Coach Z's medallion watermark)
- The Luau — Will anyone go to Marzipan's luau? Would you? (pineapple watermark)
- Fluffy Puff Commercial — Homestar plugs his favorite marshmallows. (marshmallow watermark)
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Halloween 2001, baby!! (jack o'lantern watermark)
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Homestar can't find a present for Strong Bad. (Christmas tree watermark)
- The Cheat Theme Song Video — Who's gonna start a rock and roll band? (The Cheat watermark)
- Where's The Cheat? — The Cheat is missing! The Cheat is missing! (Homestar Jr. watermark)
- Interview — Strong Bad interviews Homestar for some reason. (marshmallow watermark)
 Fun Facts
- Pressing the back button will always return you to Main Page 8.
- The description for Where's The Cheat? is a reference to The King of Town DVD, when The King of Town says, "My sheep are missing! My sheep are missing!"
- The old pop-up menu appears on this page (at the bottom). All the buttons still work. Only this menu, A Jorb Well Done, Where's The Cheat?, Broken Tandy Menu, the Strong Bad Email Vacation Menu, and the Yearbook Character Page seem to still have it.
- Clicking on the link to A Jumping Jack Contest will take you to the 404'd page because the cartoon has been taken off the site.
 External links
Telebision Toons Menu
2000-July 14, 2002
TV Time Toons Menu