From Homestar Runner Wiki
Batteries, particularly D-cells, frequently appear in toons. When shown, they appear as unmarked Duracell brand batteries as the label is copper-colored near the positive terminal and black near the negative terminal.
- Meet Marshie — three D-cells adorn a plate of marshmallows with nails in them for the food course "munch".
- Email fingers — one of Strong Bad's fake fingers is a D-cell.
- Email english paper — two diagrams demonstrate "eating one battery" and "eating five batteries" respectively.
- Happy Fireworks — Strong Mad's "homemade fireworks" are actually just D-cells and sticks taped together.
- Email strong badathlon — during the "remote put" event, Strong Bad breaks the remote, resulting in a "battery fault".
- Quality Time — Bubs sells Marzipan a carton of "organic batteries".
- 2 Part Episode: Part 2 — Gunhaver, Silent Rip, Crackotage, and the Topplegangers try to break into Cheat Commandos HQ through the battery compartment. Swampslash dresses as a battery.