Wetting the Bed
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Although many of the characters in the Homestar Runner Universe can be considered adults, they often make references to wetting the bed.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Clicking on "2. I'm trying to ruin Marzipan's..." will give you "essence of putting Strong Mad's hand in warm water while he's asleep."
- Email road trip — It is implied that Strong Bad wets the bed when he asserts that the "not-originally-yellow-spotted sheet" came from Strong Sad's room, not his.
- Fan Costumes '06 — Strong Bad insinuates that the wearer of the last costume wet his bed.
- The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck in his Craw — Strong Bad announces that he will read The Strong Sad Wets Yonder Bed next, which Strong Sad vehemently claims is not a real book.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad says that he likes to call Strong Sad's bed his "wet-the-bed".
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad notices that Strong Sad has "one of those plastic wet-the-bed liners" under his sheets.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — The Renaldo Fun Sheets supposedly "wet themselves so you don't have to".