From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Greetings, I äm Umläut76. You reälize äbout the odd-looking letter "ä", didn't you? äNywäys, I cän't seem to ädd other odd letters using the Alt code, so I'll continue with my life ät HrWiki, okäy? Meet me ät my tälk päge änd until then, I'll keep up the good work.
 What Influences Me
- Pretty much just some rändom paraphernalia I've added for no reäson.
- What Influences Me:
- Dream Theater
- Limp Bizkit
- The Sword
- Iron Maiden
- Judas Priest
- Smashing Pumpkins
- Avenged Sevenfold
- Pearl Jam
- White Zombie
- Symphony X
- Alice in Chains
- Butthole Surfers (sorry about the word, "butthole")
- In Flames
- Beastie Boys
- Shadows Fall
- All That Remains
- ......and a whole lot of others I don't necessarily need.
 My Favorite Users
- Heimstern Laufer (a.k.a.: My most favorite.)
- Qermaq (a.k.a.: The guy that has a name that reminds me of a city in Greenland.)
- It's dot com
- The Chort
- Optimistic Fool
 Umlaut/Diacritic Pronunciation (Umlaut76's way)
- ä - pronounced similar to short "o".
- ë - pronounced similar to long "e" or short "e", depending on variety of language/dialect.
- ï - pronounced similar to both long "i" and long "e" combined.
- ö - pronounced similar to "ur" or "ir".
- ü - pronounced similar to long "o".
- ẅ - pronounced similar to "ui".
- ÿ - pronounced similar to short "i" or long "i", depending on variety of language/dialect.
- đ - pronounced similar to "ere".
- ø - same pronunciation as in "ö".
 My Bottom 10
- 10: Patrolling edits is actually hard work if you stay on the list for weeks.
- 9: Texting in different shades of green will make your page interesting.
- 8: Adding an asterisk(*) before typing will not mess up your page.
- 7: Make sure you should have at least a 90% in your Pre-Algebra class.
- 6: A <br>, <span>, or a <blockquote> are legitimate user page concepts.
- 5: Typing in vandal or spam edits will get automatically reverted in at least 15 seconds.
- 4: Make sure you include an ampersand(&) and a number(#) and a 3-digit number between 180-370, and a semicolon(;) for a surprise.
- 3: Don't eat ice cream too fast, or you will get *shudder* brain freeze.
- 2: Leaving a UV radiation flourescent lightbulb for at least 47 days, if you have frog eggs, will deform a frog's embryo.
- 1: If you join Clamburger's custom wiki, you are most likely to have all the fun you've ever desired.(No vandal edits)