From Homestar Runner Wiki
Please carry all luggage with you while departing from MARKIE AIRLINES. Have a nice stay!!!
BURNBOX: ...is this mic on?
Good. Anydangway, my name is BurninatorBoombox. I am not linked to Markie whatsoever. At all.
MARKIE: Oh, yes you are. I built you out of scratch using parts from thrown away TVs, radio antennae, and AI programming.
BURNBOX: Oh no you didn't!
MARKIE: Oh yes I did.
BURNBOX: Oh, fine. So I AM linked to Markie. Whatever.
MARKIE: And now let me introduce myself. My name is Markie, one of them H*R fans. I built BurninatorBoombox, a boombox that creates beats and looks like that Ghetto Blaster from H*R.com.
BURNBOX: Good enough. So you know us now.
MARKIE: Let us be the first to say that you are the first ones to step inside our userspace!!!
MARKIE: And that's about it. Because I don't know what to say next.
BURNBOX: Now go forth and explore this userspace and HRWiki!
MARKIE: This ends our weird transcript thing.
 Possibly Known For
- Minor edits and some reverting?
- Stinkoman 20X6 Walkthrough Level 6: Beginning transcript and intro picture(v1), Level 6.1 guide standardizing for sameness
- UMFM Interview - 20 May 2003: Transcription standardizing and helping format it
- NYU Talk - 1 Mar 2005: Puppet Homestar Answers Questions: Can he answer to the fact that I helped standardize that section?
- Ballad of The Sneak Visuals: Contributed a little info
- Peasant's Quest: Helped reorganize(Fun Facts and nixing of Hints N' Tips)
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True: Fun Facts standardized
- Wikitrolls added: 4
- Welcomes: 6
- Pics: 2
- Sketchbook update 08/25/05
 Welcoming Comittee
- Hey there. Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki!
- A few things that I can point out for you to get started:
- Look at the MediaWiki User's Guide to learn how to edit like a true...editor.
- If you're stuck or lost, post questions on the discussion page. Oh, and also read the FAQ. It'll help.
- Read the Standards so you know what to do.
- Check The Stick. Trust me.
- Make some new friends...and get a bite to eat.
- Remember that above all else, this is a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to Homestar Runner.
- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
-MK and/or BurnBox of The Homestar Runner Welcoming Committee. Batteries not included, see your local retailer for more info