From Homestar Runner Wiki
- It always looked to me that The Kaiser was supervising The poopsmith devil, and that he is in charge. Drhaggis 11:27, 7 Oct 2004 (MST)
- Makes sense because the KOT supervises the poopsmith. Thekillerdynamo 00:23, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
When was he ever called Sir Strong Bad?
It's interesting to note that use of the name "Hell" probably would not have been permissible in a 1936 cartoon, even in reference to the Biblical place. For instance, in all the original Looney Tunes shorts (most of which were made between 1940 and the mid 1960s), I only know one instance where it was used, even though the place itself had appeared a number of times. -furrykef (Talk at me) 11:49, 24 Nov 2004 (MST)
- Why is this page here, anyway? It isn't like it's ever explicitly stated that any of these places are Hell. — (
 too many images?
- Is it just me, or are there to many images on this page? I think the one from the main page should go; we're not even sure if thats hell or not. (It probably is, but still... could just be some sorta volcano).
- — talk Bubsty edits 04:32, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
- Methinks it's gallery thyme! —BazookaJoe 04:34, 13 April 2006 (UTC)