From Homestar Runner Wiki
In standard English, questions are often formed by inverting the order of the subject and the verb. A statement has the subject first (I am here.), but a question has the verb first (Where am I?). In the Homestar Runner universe, however, the characters occasionally say things along the lines of "Where I am?", which is a non-inverted question.
- Where My Hat Is At? — Homestar repeatedly asks the title question.
- Where's The Cheat? — Bubs asks "Where The Cheat is at?"
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Homestar asks Strong Bad "Okay, what I'm supposed to do now?"
- Email dangeresque 3 — Strong Bad as Dangeresque asks "Who this is?"
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar exclaims "What I'm supposed to do with that mess?"
- Email alternate universe — Vector Strong Bad asks "WHAT IT IS MY DOGE?"
- Email keep cool — Strong Bad asks "How hot it is right now?"
- Georgia Tech talk — Matt says "Why he has a toilet brush in some cartoon?"
- Coach Z's 110% — A reporter asks Homestar "How you did [th]at?"
- Where My Hat Is At? (toon) — Along with the original book, Homestar repeatedly asks the title question.