From Homestar Runner Wiki
In the Homestar Runner universe, certain characters are known to repeat an action nine times.
- Email crazy cartoon — When Powered by The Cheat Homestar Runner tells Strong Bad, "I need to be kicked in the face", Strong Bad answers, "I can do it. I will do it nine times."
- Email virus — The Ugly One exclaims, "I can do it! I can do it nine times!" then repeatedly slaps the King of Town.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad commands Strong Sad, "Shut up! Shut up nine times!"
- Email 4 branches — Homestar is shown standing on a crate labeled "FOURTEEN TIMES".
- Email fan club — Strong Sad creates "Twelve Times A Day Man" during his fan fiction. His catch phrase was, "I can do it! I can do it twelve times!"
- Marzipan requires his help in an Easter egg, when she can only bounce a paddle ball eleven times.