From Homestar Runner Wiki
 How to add a picture
1a. Find an image you want on your page on any other page in the wiki, or on the image list page.
1b. If you want to upload a new picture, go to the upload file page.
2. Once you've found or uploaded an image, find out its name (including the extension), which will be something like File:Image name.
3. Now, find a nice place on your user page, edit the code, and add this text, replacing the name and caption appropriately:
4. If you want to control the size of the thumbnail, you can specify its width in pixels. For a 100 pixel wide thumbnail, this would be:
 How to take a screenshot
Most pictures uploaded will be screenshots of Flash toons. To create a screenshot, follow these steps:
- Stop the toon at the frame you want to capture. We recommend the Homestar All-In-One script for this. This also allows you to zoom in if you want to capture small detail.
- Take a screenshot.
- In the image editor of your choice, crop the image. Make sure you don't include the black frame around the toon in the image.
- The image should be saved as a PNG if it's a drawing and as a JPEG if it is a photograph.