From Homestar Runner Wiki
Butt-Patting is an apparent habit of Coach Z.
- Email stand-up — Lil' Strong Bad thanks Coach Z "for not patting [his] butt."
- Email action figure (Easter egg) — The Coach Z action figure has "Butt-Patting Action".
- Email keep cool — Coach Z is disappointed to hear that one of the pool rules is "no butt-patting".
- Email trading cards — Coach Z's butt patting record for 1984 is 23. (Homestar was the recipient of all but one of those butt pats, the one in question going to Coach Z himself.) Also, a quote on the back of Coach Z's trading card reads, "Ol' Butt Patterson once made a castle out of toilet paper!"
- Homestar Ruiner — Coach Z's office is referred to as "the Temple of Butt-Pattery".
- Coach Z's 110% — Coach Z claims to have a "butt-patented system" towards teaching victory.