-or pronounced with a long O
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Email other days — Strong Bad pronounces "instructor" using a long O.
- Email rock opera — Anonymous Contributor and his "parents" get their last name pronounced with a long O by Strong Bad.
- Email narrator — Strong Bad pronounces "Factor Z" with a long O.
- Lappynapped! — Dolph Hauldhagen pronounces his title, "instructor", with a long O in an Easter egg.
- Drive Thru — Strong Bad and The Cheat use "The CompressOR" to launch a model rocket to Europa in hopes of bringing back Europa-pean lobsters.
- Email more armies — the motto of The Municipality is "honor, valor, buttor", all pronounced with a long O.
- Email concert — Strong Bad tells the sender not to impersonate "The Burninator", pronouncing it with a long O.
- Email buried — Strong Bad and the announcer pronounce "metal detector" with a long O.