From Homestar Runner Wiki
Thyme is a plant native to southern Europe that is cultivated as a culinary and medicinal herb. Because "thyme" is pronounced the same as the word "time", the former is often used as a substitute for the latter in cases where "time" would be a more appropriate choice. Strong Bad also says "thyme" in do over, though it is not used as a substitute for "time".
- Debut: Email marzipan — Instant Messages appear on Strong Bad's Compy 386 that are titled "Message Thyme".
- Thorax Corporation — The weekly newsletter sign up page includes the phrase, "THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE THYME TO FILL OUT THIS FORM!"
- Teen Girl Squad menu — Cheerleader's shirt reads "party thyme".
- Email portrait — A sticker on Strong Mad's macaroni portrait reads "Great Thyme", with a smiling picture of the herb.
- Email death metal — Strong Bad opens a video window that is titled "Video Thyme".
- Thy Dungeonman II — Typing "Get Dagger" will result in the message, "Not this thyme, friend."
- 4 Gregs — When halftime starts, Sci-Fi Greg remarks, "There's a halph-thyme?".