Homestar Runner Without His Speech Impediment
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Homestar Talker — Homestar pronounces his "R" correctly when he says, "are" and "marzipan".
- First Time Here? — When Homestar talks in Spanish, his speech impediment is much lighter.
- email anything — The first time Homestar says "Strong Bad", it is spoken without his usual speech impediment. The impediment returns for the rest of the email, however.
- email highschool — When Teenage Homestar sings, he has no trouble pronouncing his R's.
- email alternate universe — Homestar pronounces the word "fruit" correctly.
- email isp — When Homestar says the word "internet" after he first answers Strong Bad's call, he speaks without his speech impediment.