From Homestar Runner Wiki
THE FOLLOWING USERPAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR
BY SOME PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT'S BEST
IT BE RATED
GEE OR OKAY DESIGN AND A
TOTALLY AWESOME USER
Hello all, I am Smileyface11945.
|This user has been trolled 726 times.|
Please, call me Smiley. Or Smileyface. Or Smileyface11945.
You can often find me in the IRC Channel.
And, so you know, I have the same username on the HRWiki Fanstuff, HRWiki Forum, the Wikipedia, the HRWooky, and MetaWiki. Links are near the bottom of the page.
Today is Wednesday, 10 February, 2016.
|User Page | User Talk | User Contributions|
|QoW CH | TGS10 | KOTS | YDS|
 Favorite Quotes
 My Favorite Strong Bad Emails
- caffeine: "Mar-zi-pan, Marzipan!! What do you wanna make? You wanna make some wood-davers with me? I got pine cones! I got peanut butter! I got everything we need! I said pine cones! pine cones! Gonna be successful! Gonna be phenomenally successful! Sell 'em at the corner store! Sell 'em at the five and dime! Marzipan, you gotta get on the train, get on the wood-davers train! Here goes the wood-davers train! It's takin' off! It's a new century!"
- virus: "Yes..very yes!"
- crying: "That little guy... He's got the heart of a champion! You can make it, Li'l Brudder! You just keep scrapin' along!"
- japanese cartoon: "Japanese cartoons are wierd, man"
 Page Contributions
I used a Flash Decompiler to look at the Quote of the Week file, and I found that there are thirty 'character faces' built in to the file. On the suggestion of Stux, I started Quote of the Week Character Heads for them. Thanks I do have a .zip file of these pictures (115 KB), email me if you want it.
I added some .OGG sounds to this page.
I added most of the pictures to this page.
I added the pictures to this page, as well as some formatting.
Helped out a bit, still working on it.
 Special Thanks
These users are truly awesome.
 Trivial Trivia
- In Where the Crap Are We?, Strong Bad hits the border with his fists 28 times.
- On October 30th, 2005, I got the first two edits of the day.
simultaneously proud andmostly embarrassed to be the one who first brought back guestbooks, with this edit.
 Favorite Music
I'll update this later.
 Me on other Wikis