Strong Sad and Homsar's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Strong Sad and Homsar's relationship is usually easy-going. They often hang out with each other and there are only a few instances where Strong Sad disapproves of Homsar's behavior. Interestingly, although Strong Sad seems to be the most rational character in the cast, he is apparently unaware of the blatant impossibility of much of what Homsar does, as seen in the beginning of the DNA Evidence cartoon, where Homsar duplicates the sound of a murmuring crowd merely by holding his mouth open. Then again, he may simply not feel it necessary to bring it up.
 Strong Sad and Homsar getting along
- Where's The Cheat? — Strong Sad plays board games with Homsar.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 7.0 — Strong Sad says that he and Homsar are planning to use a Ouija board together.
- Email interview — Homsar goes to the house of the Brothers Strong to visit Strong Sad.
- Strong Sad's Lament — Strong Sad mentions that Homsar invited him to a party and mentioned that he had gone to one of Homsar's parties before, though he wasn't so impressed with Homsar's party-throwing abilities. In addition, Homsar presumably checked Strong Sad's blog some number of times.
- Email 2 emails — Homsar calls Strong Sad prior to the Ladies' Choice Awards, saying he is "a million ladies tall".
- Email army — Strong Sad and Homsar both join the Homestarmy.
- Email rampage — Strong Sad recites a poem for Homsar, as well as Marzipan.
- DNA Evidence — Homsar is the only one at Strong Sad's lecture.
- Email fan club — Strong Sad and Homsar are both members of The Deleteheads.
- Email rated — Homsar camps out with Strong Sad waiting for Strong Bad to say "Holy crap!"
 Strong Sad not pleased with Homsar
- Where's The Cheat? — Strong Sad seems annoyed by Homsar implying that he doesn't know what game they're playing.
- Strong Sad's Lament — Strong Sad says he doesn't want to go to Homsar's party.
- Homsar Main Page — Strong Sad tells Homsar he "doesn't think this is a very good idea" for Homsar to be "up there", referring to the place where all menu characters stand.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Sad follows Strong Bad to the Homsar Reservation, but complains the entire time and wants to leave. He says, of the "Homsar people", that "they're weird, and they talk funny". If Strong Sad and Homsar are on the same space during the Maps & Minions game at the end, Strong Sad becomes so perplexed that he can't move.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — Strong Sad calls Homsar a weirdo and drops a Heavy Gourd on him.