From Homestar Runner Wiki
Most of Strong Sad and Coach Z's interactions consist of Strong Sad questioning or criticizing Coach Z's behaviors, but they do seem to get along sometimes.
 Strong Sad criticizing Coach Z
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Strong Sad tells Coach Z, "I rarely know what you're talking about."
- Email senior prom — Strong Sad scolds Coach Z for spiking the punch with Listerine, even though he claims he is only trying to improve the guests' breaths.
- DNA Evidence — Strong Sad tells Coach Z he has a sucky imagination.
- Ever and More! — Strong Sad calls Coach Z's recipe horrible.
- Blubb-O's Commercial — Strong Sad points out Coach Z may be trying to go to prison.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — When Coach Z asks about his fate, Strong Sad responds, "Um, you're already Coach Z. No sense in beating a dead horse."
 Strong Sad and Coach Z in Conflict
- Email caffeine — Hyperactive Strong Sad beats up Coach Z before finally turning back to normal.
- Email rampage — Coach Z ridicules Strong Sad's lyrical rampage.
- Email impression — Coach Z shoves Strong Sad off.
- A Folky Tale — Strong Sad refuses to obey Coach Z and even frames him for killing him.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Coach Z threatens to unmercifully kick Strong Sad in the shins.
- hremail3184 — Coach Z complains that Strong Sad doesn't provide enough spit for him to even "warsh [his] hands", let alone shower.
- Sbemail 150?!? — When Strong Sad wrote a comic to help encourage Strong Bad to check his 150th email, he said the part about Coach Z had nothing to do with Strong Bad's email, Strong Sad just wanted to pour coffee on Coach Z's head.
 Strong Sad and Coach Z Getting Along
- A Jorb Well Done — Strong Sad successfully helps Coach Z properly pronounce "job".
- Email 1 step ahead — Coach Z admires Strong Sad for "grabbing" his butt.
- One Two, One Two — Strong Sad pats his belly in time to the music, as Coach Z praises him.
- Coach Z's 110% — Coach Z helps Strong Sad become the "number one pick."