Strong Mad and Strong Sad's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The relationship between the eldest and youngest of The Brothers Strong is mostly antagonistic. Usually at Strong Bad's request, Strong Mad will pummel, deck, or otherwise harm Strong Sad. There have, however, been cases in which the two get along cooperatively.
 Strong Mad Harming Strong Sad
- Email stunt double — Strong Mad punches Strong Sad (as Strong Bad's stunt double) in the face.
- Email date — For Strong Bad's amusement, Strong Mad punches Strong Sad in the face with a camera disguised as a class ring until Strong Sad has a visible fist imprint.
- Email theme park — Strong Mad continually body slams into Strong Sad as part of the "Strong Sad Gets Decked Repeatedly Stunt SPOOK-tacular".
- Strong Sad's Character Video Strong Sad says he "has two brothers who like to pummel [him] every hour on the hour" referring to Strong Mad and Strong Bad.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Strong Mad, along with Strong Bad and The Cheat, bury Strong Sad up to his armpits in the Spooky Woods.
 More on Strong Mad and Strong Sad's Conflict
- Email caffeine — Strong Sad is on the ceiling and Strong Mad yells "GET DOWN!" and Strong Sad retorts "no!" and then says, "Parakeet!", to Strong Mad's confusion.
- Experimental Film — Strong Bad and Strong Mad try to steal money from the machine and Strong Sad yells at them, who both then run away.
 Strong Mad and Strong Sad working together
- Email caper — Strong Mad and Strong Sad accompany Strong Bad in the song "The Cheat Is Not Dead", by clapping to the rhythm of the song and taking turns saying "Dead!".
- Email radio — Strong Sad and Strong Mad apparently discuss economics in the basement.
- Email fan club — Strong Mad is part of The Deleteheads, a Strong Bad fan club led by Strong Sad.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Mad and Strong Sad defend King Strong Bad from The Of Town's rebellion.
- Place ya bets! — Strong Mad makes bets along with Strong Sad.
 Strong Mad and Strong Sad getting along
- The Luau — Although Strong Mad initially attends Strong Bad's marshmallow roast, he eventually leaves with everyone else for Marzipan's meatless luau, which Strong Sad is involved with.
- Email labor day — Strong Mad and Strong Sad both attend the Labor Day BBQ. Strong Mad also cracks up at Strong Sad's comment about Strong Bad's invitation having been "da-lee-ted".
- Email extra plug — Strong Mad, Strong Sad and The Cheat "watch" TV together and apparently enjoy it.
- Email more armies — "Strong Mad with two basketballs shoved down his singlet" participates as "Tito the Tophaticent's beautiful assistant". They are introduced by Strong Bad, and Strong Sad cheers.