Strong Bad and The Poopsmith's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Strong Bad is, quite understandably, disgusted by The Poopsmith. However, unlike other characters he dislikes, he is rarely abusive to The Poopsmith. This might be less because he likes The Poopsmith and more because, as he notes in your friends, "the guy shovels crap for a living so his tolerance for pain's gotta be through the roof". However, they do occasionally get along.
 Strong Bad and The Poopsmith in Conflict
- The King of Town DVD — In the commentary, Strong Bad goes on a tirade about how much The Poopsmith stinks.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Strong Bad mocks The Poopsmith's Laser Tag costume.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Strong Bad (disguised as Homestar Runner) refuses to judge The Poopsmith's pumpkin and pretends not to notice him.
- Revenge of the King — If The King of Town wins, The Poopsmith stands by and watches as Strong Bad is lowered into his pile of whatsit.
- Email labor day — Strong Bad makes fun of The Poopsmith, along with all the other characters who walk by.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — As part of his "one last plan", Strong Bad holds The Poopsmith for ransom.
- Email secret identity — Strong Bad counts The Poopsmith as part of "everyone [he] hate[s]" and later prods him out of his house with a fondue fork.
- Email disconnected — Strong Body, as part of "rioting against the Municipality", throws rocks at The Poopsmith.
- Email keep cool — Strong Bad bans The Poopsmith from using his pool.
- Jibblies 2 — Strong Bad considers The Poopsmith to be one of "the lame characters".
- Homestar Ruiner — If the Poopsmith sees Strong Bad in The King of Town's castle, he will summon Strong Mad to throw Strong Bad out.
- Strong Badia the Free— Through The King of Town's orders, The Poopsmith beats Strong Bad senseless and "administers the collar for obedience" on his neck that will explode if Strong Bad leaves his house through an electric fence.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Strong Bad laughs at the Poopsmith's costume.
 Strong Bad and The Poopsmith Getting Along
- The Luau — Strong Bad apparently invited The Poopsmith to his Marshmallow Roast.
- Homestar Quiz — If the player gets a perfect score, Strong Bad awards them with some of the Poopsmith's cookies.
- Email your friends — The Poopsmith is the only main character Strong Bad doesn't harm.
- Email big white face — Strong Bad decides that he's been a little hard on The Poopsmith and decides to give him a cake.
- Email different town — Strong Bad wishes that the Poopsmith would talk in his different version of Free Country, USA.
- From the Vault — Strong Bad and the Poopsmith share a car on the Bubs rollercoaster.
- Email winter pool — The Poopsmith saves Strong Bad's life (as well as his own and Homestar Runner's) by summoning The King of Town to eat all the Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance so they can escape.
- Kick-A-Ball — Strong Bad picks The Poopsmith fourth for his kickball team ahead of all the other characters he consistently doesn't get along with, and not begrudgingly as when he picks Marzipan and Strong Sad.
 Strong Bad and The Poopsmith Working Together
- Email monster truck — The Poopsmith participates in Awexome Cross '98.
- Email couch patch — According to Strong Bad's story, The Poopsmith hoses down Strong Bad after he was exposed to "a stench of biblical proportions".
- Email local news — The Poopsmith helps Strong Bad with Action Cool 5.
- Email email thunder — The Poopsmith breaks his vow of silence to sing the intro song for Strong Bad's two hundredth email. Strong Bad comments that he is "almost not totally disgusted" (though he quickly retracts the sentiment).
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — The Poopsmith plays the role of the kidnapped victim in Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective, who Strong Bad, as Dangeresque, saves.