Strong Bad and Bubs's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Strong Bad's relationship with Bubs is a mix of numerous feelings. More often than not, they get along well. Many times, Bubs does business with Strong Bad (and vice-versa), sometimes in dishonest ways. However, there have been many times when these two have been in conflict with each other.
 Strong Bad and Bubs getting along
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Strong Bad, disguised as Homestar Runner, gives Bubs's elaborate pumpkin a "not last place" ribbon. To this, Bubs sings that he feels so fine and so elated.
- Email personal favorites — Bubs builds Strong Bad a Grape Nuts Robot.
- Email boring (really) — Strong Bad and Bubs talk about the amount of bricks on Bubs' Concession Stand (296 in all).
- Email isp — Bubs and Strong Bad both laugh together at the high pitched voice Strong Mad gains after he sucks up a lot of bandwidth from one of Bubs's datum computers.
- Email looking old — Bubs is one of the people Strong Bad calls to his emergency marketing meeting, referring to him as one of "the best, the brightest, the people [he] hates the least."
- Email hygiene — In the video, Bubs is one of "Gene"'s friends.
- Jibblies 2 — Strong Bad includes Bubs with the "good characters".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — In an Easter Egg, Strong Bad puts a wig on his Lord Quackingstick and voices it as though it is an actual person so that Bubs can go to the movies with someone who is not Marzipan.
- Homestar Ruiner — Walking up to Bubs and clicking on him will cause Strong Bad to react to Bubs in a happy way, making them excited to see each other.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad saves Bubs from Marzipan as Lady Crate Ape.
- Kick-a-Ball — Bubs is the second person picked on Strong Bad's kickball team, even before Strong Mad.
 Strong Bad and Bubs working together
- Email 12:00 — Bubs solves the problem of the VCR's clock blinking "12:00" repeatedly by attaching an alarm clock to the VCR with duct tape.
- Email unused emails — One of the ways Strong Bad deals with emails that he rejects is to sell 5,000 of the email addresses to Bubs to use in his "free weekly spamvertisements". In return, he gets a quarter for each email ($1,250 in all).
- Lookin at a Thing in a Bag — Bubs helps Strong Bad, Strong Mad and The Cheat trick Homestar into buying them drinks.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Bubs provides Strong Bad with 90 rolls of toilet paper and 60 dozen eggs for the latter's vandalizing spree.
- Email local news — At one point, Bubs holds up one of the "World in Crisis" signs on Strong Bad's news program.
- Email isp — Strong Bad and Bubs try to figure out what is causing Strong Bad's Internet connection to act up.
- Halloween Awards Show — When Strong Bad receives his award for best Halloween costume of 2001, one of the people he thanks for helping him to win is Bubs, who is his so-called "producer" and "director".
- Email the paper — Bubs helps Strong Bad install a new printer.
- Fan Costumes '07 — Bubs, as The Thnikkaman, agrees with Strong Bad that the real-life Thnikkaman costumes are poor.
- Email rated — Strong Bad tries to get into the movie theater by pretending to be in his sixties and using Bubs as one of his college-aged children for backup.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 14 — The credits say that the special scantron FX were "oversawed" by Bubs.
- Baddest of the Bands — Bubs helps Strong Bad put together the Battle Royale of the Bands.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Baron Darin Diamonocle (Bubs) helps Dangeresque (Strong Bad) rescue Cutesy Buttons (Marzipan).
 Strong Bad and Bubs conflicting with each other
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Strong Bad and Bubs are two of the competitors in the titular competition.
- Email invisibility — Strong Bad steals from Bubs, who thinks the food ran away because of something he said.
- Email your friends — Strong Bad bashes Bubs on the head with a Golden Record for "Everybody to the Limit".
- Email current status — Strong Bad had placed Bubs' head on Coach Z's body (and vice-versa), much to Bubs's chagrin.
- Email the process — Bubs insults Strong Bad's email show, prompting The Cheat to give one of Bubs's feet a hot foot and to insert the other into an active beehive.
- Email other days — Strong Bad receives a letter from Bubs, in which he is ordered to remit his payment of $3.62 or be turned over to a "cut off your toes"-style collections agency. Strong Bad responds by burning the letter to an ash.
- Email virus — Bubs destroys the virus by blasting it with a shotgun, but he also destroys Strong Bad's Compy 386 in the process, leaving Strong Bad devastated.
- Email part-time job — Strong Bad takes a job at Bubs' Concession Stand, but he can't take time off enough to end the email (Bubs had already berated him for being late), so he just quits.
- Email isp — Strong Bad accuses Bubs, his Internet provider, of "throttling [him] down". Bubs counters that that is not one of the 99 ways he rips Strong Bad off.
- Email looking old — Strong Bad says to Bubs, as well as Strong Mad, The Cheat, and Marzipan, "These are all terrible ideas. What do you think I'm not payin' ya for?"
- Email unnatural — Strong Bad suggests that King Bubsgonzola Supreme be killed.
- Email from work — To Strong Bad's chagrin, to save money, Bubs had to put a firewall on the former's imagination. Strong Bad responds by vowing to complain about his job more.
- Email original — Strong Bad notes that Homestar Runner has been going downhill since Bubs first took the role originated by Original Bubs. Bubs is outraged with Strong Bad's claiming that he was not the original Bubs and punches Strong Bad in the face to force him to rebuff this possibility.
- Email licensed — Strong Bad remembers that Bubs is an "unlicensed unlicensed" seller whom he tried to shut down for years and, along with The Cheat, temporarily closes his black market operation down.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad tells Bubs that he really lets himself go. Bubs protests that he has a glandular problem, which Strong Bad suggests is more like the "gravy boat" variety. Strong Bad later says that Strong Sad could do better in fixing the concession stand with one arm behind his back and a bag over his head, which Bubs states as "ignorant, mean, and only mostly true".
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — At the end, Bubs clearly shows disdain for Strong Bad's movie, including his "nude scene" being omitted, and joins the unruly mob against Strong Bad.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Bubs closes his concession stand for remodeling because he has to fix all the damage Strong Bad did while making Dangeresque 3. He then crankily tells Strong Bad to shut Trogdor up so that the repairs would be faster.
- Donut Unto Others — When Bubs sees Strong Bad as the Health Inspector coming, he hides from him in his concession stand.