Stinkoman and 1-Up's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Stinkoman and 1-Up are the 20X6 equivalents of Strong Bad and Homestar Runner, respectively. The relationship of Stinkoman and 1-Up mirrors the relationship of Strong Bad and Homestar Runner: 1-Up idolizes Stinkoman and wants his attention, while Stinkoman finds 1-Up to be annoying most of the time, although occasionally he shows a soft spot for 1-Up and the two have moments of camaraderie.
 Stinkoman as rival
- Email japanese cartoon — Stinkoman laughs when 1-Up is crushed by Pan Pan. Also, Stinkoman says that 1-Up can't be "the guy" because he's "just a kid."
- Under Construction — Stinkoman calls 1-up and Pan Pan "ladies" because they missed his fight with Sticklyman.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — At the start of Level 2, Stinkoman ignores 1-Up, who is concerned for the kidnapped Pan Pan. In Level 5's opening cutscene he refuses to help 1-Up any more, leaving 1-Up to play the level on his own.
- Twenty THANXty six — Stinkoman mockingly calls 1-up a "talking-to-me-extraordinaire" after 1-up points out that "giving thanks" doesn't involve farm equipment. Also, when Stinkoman is building a tractor, he tells 1-Up to go away.
 Stinkoman as ally and friend
- Stinkoman 20X6 — 1-Up either lives with or is visiting Stinkoman. In level 4, Stinkoman protects 1-Up with his giant fist power-up, gained from defeating Stlunko. However, this move has selfish motivations as well, as Stinkoman is more worried about his power crunch being damaged in the Lava Zone. Stinkoman also sets out to rescue 1-up and Pan-Pan from the Shadowy Figure.
- Stinkomanual — Stinkoman and 1-Up are referred to as "pals."
- Twenty THANXty Six — Stinkoman allows 1-Up to teach him how to give thanks, and the two appear to be working together to face the Challenge of the Crystal Shards.