Marzipan and Strong Sad's Relationship
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Marzipan and Strong Sad's Friendship
- The Luau — Strong Sad is one of the few to attend Marzipan's luau.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 4.0 — Strong Sad gets excited over the thought that Marzipan might have called him.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Marzipan tells Strong Sad she likes his costume.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 5.0 — Strong Sad tries to stay on the phone long enough for Marzipan to actually answer.
- Strong Sad's Character Video — Marzipan films the video so she can make Strong Sad less nervous.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Strong Sad resurrects Marzipan's ficus Credenza.
- Email caffeine — Hyperactive Strong Sad asks Marzipan to help him make wood-davers.
- Email rampage — Marzipan praises Strong Sad's poem about lyrical rampages.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Strong Sad asks Marzipan to come watch V.I. Warshawski.
- Email unnatural — Marzipan teaches Strong Sad how to paint.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Strong Sad takes care of Marzipan's House while she volunteers in the Coches Mountains.
 Marzipan and Strong Sad Working Together
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Marzipan and Strong Sad bake baklava.
- Email strong badathlon — Marzipan and Strong Sad perform at the closimonies.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 14.2 — Strong Sad helps Marzipan plan April Fool's pranks.
- Email environment — Marzipan and Strong Sad both protest Strong Bad's excessive energy consumption.
- Most in the Graveyard — Marzipan and Strong Sad explore the graveyard together.
 Marzipan and Strong Sad in Conflict
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 1.0 — Marzipan does not return the CDs Strong Sad lent her.
- Homestarloween Party — Marzipan asks Strong Sad not to come to the next Halloween party.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Marzipan tells Strong Sad that he was not invited this year.
- Email caffeine — Hyperactive Strong Sad annoys Marzipan about arts and crafts until she walks away.
- Email unnatural — Marzipan is giving Strong Sad painting lessons, and a sign next to them reads "Free Art Classes for Losers" possibly implying that Marzipan thinks Strong Sad is a loser.
- Email nightlife — Marzipan pulls some "fresh not hanging out with you" on Strong Sad.
- Baddest of the Bands — Marzipan says to Strong Bad that Strong Sad was at her house for her bran muffins, not for being the rock journalist. However, Strong Sad denies it.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Marzipan gets angry at Strong Sad for changing her outgoing message and appears to be helping The King of Town plot against him.
- hremail3184 — Marzipan steals Strong Sad's gardening tools while helping Strong Bad beat up Homestar.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — Strong Sad replaces Homestar with Coach Z as boyfriend.