"Man" pronounced as "m'n"
From Homestar Runner Wiki
In the Homestar Runner body of work, the word "man" is often pronounced as "m'n", as if it were part of a surname, by shortening the sound of the vowel "a". This pronunciation is most often used by Homestar Runner.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Homestar comments that The Goblin showed up dressed as a "Santam'n".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 9.2 — Strong Bad refers to himself as "Cablem'n Jorge".
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad calls The Poopsmith "Doodiem'n".
- Homestar and the Nice Present — Puppet Homestar receives a Santaman as a Decemberween gift, again pronouncing his name as "Santam'n".
- Email garage sale — Strong Bad pronounces Cat's name as "Catm'n".
- Email myths & legends — Homestar refers to the Bear Holding a Shark as a very scary "monsterm'n".
- Biz Cas Fri 1 — Puppet Homestar calls Puppet Strong Bad "Rondlem'n".
- Email disconnected — Strong Bad mentions seeing his local "bunm'n".
- No Hands On Deck! — Homestar refers to himself as the "Deckm'n".
- Email coloring — Homestar calls Marzipan "Teacherm'n".
- Email 4 branches — Strong Bad advises his viewers to write a letter to their local "Homestarm'n".
- DNA Evidence — Coach Z refers to his "alter ego" as "Dan Towelm'n".
- Email secret identity (DVD Commentary) — Homestar refers to the mailman as the "mailm'n".
- The voice of Gunhaver is " Crack Stuntm'n".
- SBCG4AP Advertisement — Strong Bad refers to Max of the Sam & Max series as "Bunnym'n".
- Workin' on the Game — One of the Videlectrix Guys accuses the other of thinking he's a "spacem'n".
- The Baloneyman — Homestar calls Bubs in his Baloney Sammich truck "Baloneym'n".
- Strong Badia the Free — Upon first talking to Homsar, Strong Bad calls him "Floatym'n". However, it is subtitled as "Floaty Man".
- Email fan club (DVD commentary) — Strong Bad pronounces "Batman" as "Batm'n".
- Comic Book Movie — When Crack Stuntman is seen in the role of Strong Badman, he says, "BLAAAH, I'm Strong Badm'n!"
- 8-Bit is Enough — When talking on Homestar's cell phone to the Videlectrix Guys about their game catalog, Videlectrix Matt mispronounces "Stinkoman 20X6" as "Stinkom'n 20X6".
- Poker Night at the Inventory — At various points, Strong Bad will refer to the Heavy Weapons Guy and Max as "heavym'n" and "bunnym'n", respectively.
 Names with "-man" pronounced in full
Idiosyncratic uses of the suffix "-man" that are pronounced with a strong "a":
- Strong Badman
- Strong Man
- Damp Towel Man
- Thy Dungeonman
- "Marzi-man" in Homestar Presents: Presents.
- "Mollyman" in diorama
- Email dictionary — Coach Z calls Strong Bad "Strong B'd".