Homestar Runner's Hat
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Homestar Runner usually wears a blue and red propeller cap, commonly called a beanie. He calls the propeller a "buzzer." In an interview with Wonkavision Magazine, he claimed that he was born with his hat on.
Homestar's hat has been mentioned or featured in a noteworthy way in the following toons:
- Where My Hat Is At? — Homestar must find his hat in order to play in the Big Game.
- Email super powers — Strong Bad uses his blue diamond to make Homestar's hat pop off.
- Arcade Game — In 2002, Homestar spent $4,000 to refinance his hat.
- Email car — Homestar has tricked out his propeller cap with hydraulics and mood lighting, and claims it plays the theme from the '80s sitcom Night Court when the buzzer is spun.
- TrogdorCon '97 — Homestar wears a second propeller cap as part of his Homestar Runner costume.
- Quality Time — Cardboard Homestar sports a hat with a butterfly instead of a propeller.
- Where My Hat Is At? (toon) — A 2009 animated remake of the book.
 Homestar Runner without his hat
Homestar Runner is occasionally seen without his trademark hat:
- Second Flash
- Where My Hat Is At? — Homestar tries to find his hat.
- The King of Town DVD
- Marshmallow's Last Stand
- First Time Here? — Sometimes, Homestar will appear without any clothes (including his hat).
- Email super powers — Strong Bad repeatedly pops his hat off.
- Email impression — As part as his costume, he does not wear a hat.
- Where My Hat Is At? (toon) — 2009 remake of the book of the same name.
- The Best Decemberween Ever — For a second or so, Homestar's winter hat flies off his head and slips back on after Strong Sad startles him.