Harmless Junk, Inc.
From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from Harmless Junk, Inc)
 Contact Info
Harmless Junk, Inc.
PO Box 888421
Atlanta, GA 30356-0421
 Trademarks Applied For
|Serial Number||Description||Comment||Current Status||Status Page|
|78382974||CHEAP AS FREE||Intended for prerecorded CDs featuring musical and comedic content (such as Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits) and prerecorded DVDs featuring animated and musical content (such as strongbad_email.exe and Everything Else).||Registered trademark||Here|
|76502436||Published for Opposition on September 28, 2004; intended for window clings and clothing such as sweatshirts and T-shirts||Registered trademark||Here|
|76481419||HOMESTAR RUNNER||Registered trademark||Here|
|76481416||Image from Window Clings; intended for printed materials (especially stickers and window clings) and clothing (especially T-shirts and sweatshirts)||Registered trademark||Here|
|76502438||THE CHEAT||Intended for games and toys, namely, plush toys, dolls and action figures.||Cancelled as of Jan. 13, 2012||Here|
|76502437||MARZIPAN||Image of Marzipan||Abandoned||Here|
|76481418||Intended for clothing, especially T-shirts and sweatshirts.||Cancelled as of Sept. 21, 2012||Here|
|76566454||HR||H*R Logo||Registered trademark||Here|
|76502440||Intended for clothing such as T-shirts and sweatshirts||Cancelled as of Sept. 21, 2012||Here|
|76481417||STRONG BAD||Intended for clothing, namely t-shirts.||Cancelled as of Sept. 21, 2012||Here|
|78626723||TEEN GIRL SQUAD||Intended for bumper stickers, tote bags, T-shirts, and sweatshirts||Registered Trademark||Here|
|78626709||TROGDOR!! THE BURNINATOR||Intended for static cling stickers and bumper stickers.||Registered trademark||Here|
|78626689||TROGDOR||Intended for messenger bags, T-shirts and sweatshirts.||Registered trademark||Here|
|78626666||CHEAT COMMANDOS||Intended for plastic collectible figurines and T-shirts.||Registered trademark||Here|
Information from United States Patent and Trademark Office.
 Notable Dates
- December 6, 1999 — Registered the domain name homestarrunner.com.
- January 1, 2000 — Launched the website publicly.
- Later 2000 — Began offering for sale a variety of merchandise, which now includes T-shirts, hats, posters, a 6-disc DVD set and others.
- January 10, 2003 — Filed for a United States patent for registration of HOMESTAR RUNNER as a service mark and trademark. This was granted on July 6, 2004 with registration number 2859529.
- July 3, 2003 — Filed WIPO case No. D2003-0967 against John Zuccarini for "typosquatting" against homestarrunner.com. 1 2
- September 12–14, 2004 — Booth at the Comic and Game Retailer Summit in Baltimore.
- February 25–27, 2005 — Booth at MegaCon in Orlando, Florida.
- September 2–5, 2005 — Booth at DragonCon '05 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- April 30, 2007 — Registered the domain name whatthepfargtl.com.
|Atlanta Braves | Harmless Junk, Inc. | LEMKE | Mellow Mushroom | Waffle House|