From Homestar Runner Wiki
"I'm gonna print this thing out and save it for posterity."
Even though there are a large number of emails, only a select few emails meet Strong Bad's approval.
- Email sisters — Strong Bad is very pleased with the fact that two hot ladies find him attractive, although the email is deleted while he is trying to respond.
- Email the basics — Claimed to be Strong Bad's favorite email in labor day.
- Email tape-leg — Strong Bad states that "Tape-leg is cool" when met with Homestar's disapproval of it in The System is Down. In personal favorites, he talks about tape-leg 2, an obvious spoof of tape-leg 1.
- Emails gimmicks and invisibility — Some of Strong Bad's favorite emails, as mentioned in personal favorites.
- Email your friends — His response is "This is the best email I've ever received." (Although, in another email, Strong Bad says not to type in all caps.)
- Email autobiography — Because of its lack of misspellings, its good idea, and that it made fun of Strong Sad, Strong Bad labels it as a "SOLID email". He then proceeds to print out a copy of the email "for posterity" and "maybe a little prosperity".
- Email caffeine — Strong Bad likes the "cut of [the sender's] jib [and] the sound of [his] town", and responds to the idea of giving Strong Sad caffeine with a devilish laugh.
- Email pizza joint — Strong Bad responds to the idea of college girls coming to Strong Badia by talking rapidly and belly-hopping out of the house.
- Email magic trick — Strong Bad thinks he might have to get married to the sender Agnes, who suggests taking a saw to Homestar Runner.
 See Also