From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Game Category: Old Game|| |
Dancin' Bubs is a game in which you make Bubs do a variety of movements with his arms, head, and legs. He can also do flips, twists, and spins. You can choose four songs (plus silence) and four backgrounds (plus plain black).
Date: October 29, 2000, or earlier
Old Page Title: Dancin' Bubs!
New Page Title: This guy's got moves!!!
- Bobs head forward and back
- Moves head left and right in waves
- Turns head left and right
- Eyes shrink and grow
- Moves head left and right, forward and back
- Turns head to upper left and upper right
- Moves head up and down
 Left and Right Arms
- Keeps arm bent, raises and drops arm
- Slides arm up and down
- Holds arm above head and moves up and down
- Swings bent arm back and forth
- Moves arm out and back in in waves
- Keeps arm bent, fans head
- Holds arms down, bent at elbow, and pushes out
- Skips left and right
- Bounces up and down on ground
- Does jumping jacks
- Alternates shaking left and right foot in air
- Bounces on ground to left and right
- Jumps and does a split
- Moves feet quickly as if running, and then suddenly tilts to side
 Backgrounds and Songs
- Dance stage, with The King of Town, Coach Z, Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, Strong Mad, Marzipan, The Cheat, Champeen, and Homeschool Winner watching.
- Bar with beer glasses on floor and a band with cowboy hats on playing.
- On top of unfolded cardboard box with stereo and graffiti spraypaint in background spelling out "Prance"
- Cemetery standing on grave, with a headstone reading "Your Grave"
 Fun Facts
- The controls for the arms refer to the viewer's left and right, not Bubs's.
- Strong Bad has unusual proportions and only one arm.
- When you choose Legs #1 and #4, the legs will be temporarily disconnected from Bubs.
- When you choose Legs #7, Bubs's eyes and mouth will be reversed when he leans to the side. You can see this in the image above.
 Inside References
- The "Banjo" sound was later replaced by the synthesizer music from little questions.
 Fast Forward
- Bubs uses moves from this game in the dance contest in replacement and his character video, as well as having his left arm stuck in one movement in virus.
- Bubs mentions in No Hands On Deck! that he "likes to dance" and then breaks out in the spin and flip.
- A few of Bubs' dance moves also appear in nightlife.