From Homestar Runner Wiki
Unlike regular verbs in English, "be" is never conjugated by adding an -s on the end of the infinitive, and when the infinitive form is called for (as in most of the examples below), it should just be "be". This fact, however, has not stopped members of the Homestar Runner universe from using be's (and the present progressive "besing") in place of the correct forms. In the DVD commentary for boring (really), Mike and Matt make remarks on the frequent use of "be's." Matt states that "be's should have an entry on the Homestar Wiki."
- Email 2 years — the Cinder Block of Strong Badia breaks up with the Stop Sign, expressing that "I hope we can still be's friends."
- Email the bet — Strong Bad challenges Homestar, "Let's see you be's cool."
- Homestar vs. Little Girl 2 — The summary on the Toons Menu reads, "Little girl be's cute."
- Email boring (really) — Bubs cautions Strong Bad, "be's careful."
- Email candy product — Strong Bad receives an email from Homestar regarding "besing friends".
- Somber Vacation — Bubs protests, "You told me there'd be's casseroles."
- Email being mean — Near the end of the show involving Coach Z's Nicetown Players, Marzipan says, "This is why besing mean is not always the best choice."