"Man" pronounced as "m'n"
From Homestar Runner Wiki
In the Homestar Runner body of work, the word "man" is often pronounced as "m'n", as if it were part of a surname, by shortening the sound of the vowel "a". This pronunciation is most often used by Homestar Runner.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Homestar comments that The Goblin showed up dressed as a "Santam'n".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 9.2 — Strong Bad refers to himself as "Cablem'n Jorge".
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad calls The Poopsmith "Doodiem'n".
- Homestar and the Nice Present — Puppet Homestar receives a Santaman as a Decemberween gift, again pronouncing his name as "Santam'n".
- Email garage sale — Strong Bad pronounces Cat's name as "Catm'n".
- Email myths & legends — Homestar refers to the Bear Holding a Shark as a very scary "monsterm'n".
- Biz Cas Fri 1 — Puppet Homestar calls Puppet Strong Bad "Rondlem'n".
- Email disconnected — Strong Bad mentions seeing his local "bunm'n".
- No Hands On Deck! — Homestar refers to himself as the "Deckm'n".
- Email coloring — Homestar calls Marzipan "Teacherm'n".
- Email 4 branches — Strong Bad advises his viewers to write a letter to their local "Homestarm'n".
- DNA Evidence — Coach Z refers to his "alter ego" as "Dan Towelm'n".
- Email secret identity (DVD Commentary) — Homestar refers to the mailman as the "mailm'n".
- The voice of Gunhaver is " Crack Stuntm'n".
- SBCG4AP Advertisement — Strong Bad refers to Max of the Sam & Max series as "Bunnym'n".
- Workin' on the Game — One of the Videlectrix Guys accuses the other of thinking he's a "spacem'n".
- The Baloneyman — Homestar calls Bubs in his Baloney Sammich truck "Baloneym'n".
- Strong Badia the Free — Upon first talking to Homsar, Strong Bad calls him "Floatym'n" (however, it is subtitled as "Floaty Man".) Later on, Homestar Runner calls Strong Bad "Nougatm'n", saying it's his "secret service call sign".
- Email fan club (DVD commentary) — Strong Bad pronounces "Batman" as "Batm'n".
- Comic Book Movie — When Crack Stuntman is seen in the role of Strong Badman, he says, "BLAAAH, I'm Strong Badm'n!"
- 8-Bit is Enough — When talking on Homestar's cell phone to the Videlectrix Guys about their game catalog, Videlectrix Matt mispronounces "Stinkoman 20X6" as "Stinkom'n 20X6".
- Poker Night at the Inventory — At various points, Strong Bad will refer to the Heavy Weapons Guy and Max as "heavym'n" and "bunnym'n", respectively.
 Names with "-man" pronounced in full
Idiosyncratic uses of the suffix "-man" that are pronounced with a strong "a":
- Strong Badman
- Strong Man
- Damp Towel Man
- Thy Dungeonman
- "Marzi-man" in Homestar Presents: Presents.
- "Mollyman" in diorama
- Email dictionary — Coach Z calls Strong Bad "Strong B'd".