User talk:The cheergly one
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our .
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Eat a steak, The cheergly one 14:50, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
Editing other users' pages again
I just don't understand. You were told not to edit others' userpages. When you did so repeatedly, you were blocked. Twice. Then, immediately after returning from your recent one-week block by It's dot com, you oldid=724715 did it again. Why are you doing this? Do you want to blocked? If so, it appears you've succeeded, as you're now blocked for a month. Don't edit anyone else's userpage ever again, or I'll probably just block your account for good next time. If you can't learn to edit according to our rules, you won't be allowed to edit here at all. Heimstern Läufer 15:00, 17 September 2011 (UTC)