From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 21:55, 5 May 2011 by StarFox
- Overdescriptive nouns
- The Beatles
- various other artist pages
Analysis of Drive Thru Whale Speech Patterns
The Drive Thru Whale speaks in a crackly voice that oftentimes doesn't make any sense.
- Would you like to try a combo meal?- an expected question from a fast food restaurant
- Nine seventeen, sever your leg please, sir.- The first part is the price, the second part is very unexpected.
- Sever your leg, please, it's the greatest day.- the last part could be a play on "it's as plain as day".
- It's brown.- merely answering the question concerning the toy
- Pour gravel on your stump, ma'am.- very weird
- Cave your brown.- also nonsensical.
- Relinquish your pipes, please, fellas- the whale is being made fun of
- Slice your fingers thin (implied)- may be a reference to either chicken fingers or french fries, and also the fact that Bubs doesn't have fingers
- Please smile for the Blubbo's satellite camera- nothing wrong, but weird that they have a satellite camera
- In the event of a firestorm, the salad bar will remain open- part of it is supposed to refer to what will happen in the event of a fire, but oddly segues into keeping the salad bar open
- Have you fried our population bombs- "fried" is supposed to be "tried", but it is unknown what "population bombs" are.
- Please drive around to the seventh window- he might mean second, as some fast food restaurants have a window for taking orders and a food for picking them up.