From Homestar Runner Wiki
Welcome to me!
Haldo, Homestar Runner fans! I am Homestar-Winner. I have known about Homestar Runner for over 9 years now. I like to try to edit this wiki whenever I can. I often make minor edits, but I try to make more valuable changes whenever I can. If there is anything you want to say to me, say it on my talk page. I always like getting new messages. And just for anyone who doesn't know so much about the not-important-in-any-way Homestar Runner trivia, the "Winner" part of my user name came from the rejected character Homeschool Winner. So, take a look around. I strongly suggest you going here, and going here's not bad, and this page is pretty fun. I mean, I've seen it.
How I Learned About homestarrunner.com
I first learned about homestarrunner.com when my friend showed me the first time here toon, which I thought was hilarious! (You know. "Oh, right. homestarrunner dot net. 'Its dot com!'") He showed me Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon after that, which I also enjoyed. (You know. "I feel... cooler, and... less like I suck so bad.") That got me hooked on the website for the rest of my life. After that I watched every toon and Strong Bad Email and loved them all! Yay!!!
Other things I like
- Music: Devo, They Might Be Giants, R.E.M., U2, Smashing Pumpkins, The Lonely Island, Papa Roach, System of a Down, August Burns Red
- Movies: Groundhog Day, The Man Who Knew Too Little, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Back to the Future, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, The Waterboy, The Dark Knight, Unstoppable
- TV Shows: The Simpsons, The Animaniacs (I miss it), The Office, 30 Rock, Mind Freak, The Deadliest Catch, Cash Cab
- Video Games: Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong, Defender, Pokémon, Medroid (entire series), Portal
This is a list of some of my favorite quotes said by some of the characters on HomestarRunner.com:
- Homestar Runner: "I'm good for it. I'll pay you the ten bucks right now!" (Halloween Fairstival)
- Homestar Runner: "Let's have a marriage. Let's have a marriage license." (Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 9.2)
- Homestar Runner: "I honestly wonder how many million donuts I'll sell on my first day. Three? Four? Eight?" (Donut Unto Others)
- Homsar: "I'm a song from the sixties." (interview)
- Homsar: "Why, hello chocolate cake!" (strong badathlon)
- Strong Sad: "This is the greatest day of my life. I feel like a few dollars." (Sick Day)
- Strong Sad: "This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife!" (3 Times Halloween Funjob)
- Strong Bad: "You traitor! You shot my favorite TV show!" (Bug In Mouth Disease)
- Bubs: "Dangit, purple wrench!" (Hremail 62)
Thanks for visiting my user page. Please exit through door forty-twone on your lest.
— Homestar-Winner (talk)