From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 16:20, 21 January 2011 by OptimisticFool
- Email 3 wishes — Strong Bad says "Crap in the times."
- Fluffy Puff Commercial Second Commentary — Homestar Runner says "He thought this— I was an answering machine, this whole times!"
- Email privileges — Strong Bad begins his email by singing "Ohh-ho-oh ohh EEEEE-MAIL ME GIRL! Unh! Once times! Twice times!"
- Email animal — Homestar Runner asks Strong Bad Monster "I say there, Monstrosity! Do you know the times?", after which Strong Bad confesses that he doesn't have an answer to this question.
- This question also reappears in Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque.
- Email montage — The Scoreboard has the word "Times" above the remaining time.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 12 — Cheerleader insists on calling the holiday "Valentimes", even though So and So corrects her on several occasions.
- Quote of the Week — If the quote doesn't load properly, Homestar can be seen saying "Oh Haldo! This is my funniest word style ever times that I've said!"
- FeedBurner Page — In the entry for the Ween 09 Teaser, Homestar states that "Only times will tells!" who the costumes are.
- Poker Night At The Inventory — If Strong Bad wins two hands in a row, he'll say "Twice times, twice times."