From Homestar Runner Wiki
The word "cloughb" is often said in place of the word "club", usually referring to Club Technochocolate. It often is a place where "pwawties" are held. While the spelling originated in disconnected, the pronunciation was first used in extra plug. It is similar to how "club" is pronounced in the 2002 song "In da Club" by 50 Cent.
- Debut: Email disconnected — Strong Bad says that his body "could be off putting its considerably reduced weight on it down at the cloughb!"
- Email nightlife — Strong Bad claims that Free Country USA has its very own "bona fide pwawty cloughb".
- Strong Badia the Free — As Strong Bad is narrating his foreign travels, says that "[He] quickly made [his] way to a trendy pwawty cloughb in the nation's capital, A Trendy Pwawty Cloughb."
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad asks Homestar what he's doing hanging out in "a cool cloughb like this".
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — In extended play, Strong Bad explains that they shut down the entire "trendy pwarty cloughb" just to make the movie.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 15 — The girls' prom is entitled "Priggidy Prizom: Thugchantment at the Cloughb".