From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 20:21, 5 December 2011 by The Knights Who Say Ni
- Peacey P's catch phrase is "y'all biscuitheads".
- Email autobiography (Easter egg) — The Deke's trading card is from the "Biscuit Gravy" series.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — The King of Town describes Strong Bad's hands as "like biscuit dough" and returns home hungry for biscuit dough. The toon also marks the debut of Biscuitdoughhandsman.
- Commandos in the Classroom — Reynold attempts swearing by saying "Diaper biscuits!"
- Email rampage — during Strong Bad's and Strong Mad's reading rampage, a book titled "Biscuit" can be seen in a stack in the background.
- Email myths & legends — Coach Z finds a biscuit in the "lacker" room. He claims it is Biscuitdoughhandsman's severed hand.
- Summer Short Shorts — Homestar says he and Pom Pom are "like two breads in a biscuit". A biscuit appears on a T-shirt in a related Easter egg.
- Email theme song — One of the colleges featured in a commercial is Biscuit Gravy University.
- Email winter pool — Strong Bad tells Strong Mad to slap the pool full of gelatin "like a newborn's biscuit".
- Email hiding — Animatronic Strong Bad tells Homestar, "Sit on a biscuit!"
- Homestar Ruiner — If Strong Bad complains about Homestar's odor before giving him the onions, Homestar defends that he's "fresh as a biscuit".