From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 23:42, 4 February 2011 by OptimisticFool
While, to date, no character has been seen actually eating them, beans, especially the baked variety, have seen numerous appearances.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Boston Baked Beans are one of the options of what to give Coach Z.
- Email credit card — Strong Bad buys 200 bean burritos for $300.
- Email helium — Homestar Runner tells Marzipan a story involving pork and beans.
- Email japanese cartoon — Strong Bad compares Stinkoman's head to "a little bean".
- Arcade Game (Easter Egg) — Homestar has spent $150 in 2002 on Pork b/w Beans.
- Email big white face — Strong Bad gives The Poopsmith a cake decorated with beans.
- Puppet Jam: Tropical Lazor Beams — Homestar sings about tropical lima beans.
- Homestar Presents:Presents — Homsar's charity bucket reads "Baked Beans".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — "Jellybeans" is one of the things Homestar mutters during his Reagan impression.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — Beans are one of the things the Chumbly Wumbly Bear did not sell.
- Strongest Man in the World — Beans float in the background as Señor is introduced.
- Email business trip — Homestar helps close a deal with The King of Town by offering him two cans of pork b/w beans.
- Homestar Ruiner — Homestar's comic is titled "Run for Beans!", with a picture of Homestar and a pile of beans.
- Hremail 2000 — Homestar's mug says "I ♥ a Bean".