From Homestar Runner Wiki
Revision as of 20:55, 20 April 2009 by TimMierz
|Game Category: Old Game|| |
Date: October 29, 2000, or earlier
Page Title (New Version): litebrite
Page Title (Old Version): Astro-Lite 2600
- The old title is a reference to the Atari 2600.
- The new title is a reference to the Lite-Brite.
- In the old version, the player could pick from various Homestar Runner-related outlines to trace. Also, the player could make some or all of the colors blink. In the new version, these features are not included. Instead, each peg's color can be changed by clicking a slot area multiple times.
- In The Best Decemberween Ever, the viewer could press pause and move the lights around on Bubs' Concession Stand in a matrix preset order, in the likeness of this game.
- In the old version, if the player put a bulb (any color) in the background, it would stick anyway.
- In the old version, if the player put a bulb on the outline of the Astro-Lite itself and turned on the blinker, you could only see the part that is inside the Astro-Lite area.
- Play "Astro-Lite 2600"
- View the Flash file for "Astro-Lite 2600"
- Play the old version
- View the Flash file for the old version
|Old Flash Stuff|
|Current||First Flash, Second Flash, Old Intro, Old Intro 2, Pom Pom, Too, Original Games Menu, Second Games Menu, She Loves Me!, Old Characters Page|
|Old||Who Said What Now?, Astro-Lite 2600, Fortune Cookies|