| Homestar Runner Wiki Forum http://forum.hrwiki.org/ |
|
| Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=14975 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lucsar [ Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
I got all the Cheat Commandos Topplegangers Traction Figures and now how i got the Deluxe Submarine Junkyard Playset. oh one more thing my rumor is use the Mista Fixit on Strong Badia |
|
| Author: | Guy in a Box [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
You can't. The line was just a joke. |
|
| Author: | Lucsar [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
Guy in a Box wrote: You can't. The line was just a joke. Aren't think so. |
|
| Author: | Guy in a Box [ Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
Lucsar wrote: Guy in a Box wrote: You can't. The line was just a joke. Aren't think so. I bought the game the day it came out and played through it twice. I think I know what I'm talking about. |
|
| Author: | Lucsar [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
well and use Mista Fixit on Strong Badia ? |
|
| Author: | Guy in a Box [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
Lucsar wrote: well and use Mista Fixit on Strong Badia ? Yes I did. Nothing happened. |
|
| Author: | emily_ttg [ Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Help on 8-Bit is Enough |
Here's a guide to all the extra stuff you can do in this episode. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|