| Homestar Runner Wiki Forum http://forum.hrwiki.org/ |
|
| How do I edit my userpage? http://forum.hrwiki.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13513 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ScrappyTheLappy [ Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | How do I edit my userpage? |
I was looking at the recent changes and found pages like this http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/User:Hooray4Trogdor95 and I was wondering if everyone has a page like this? Well, how do I edit mine? If this is the wrong board please move it. i thought this was HR related. |
|
| Author: | damik [ Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How do I edit my userpage? |
Anybody who has an account for the wiki. Not just the forum, the actual wiki itself. Then you'll end up with a page with an address just like the one you posted, which can be edited in the usual wiki fashion. |
|
| Author: | Shwoo [ Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How do I edit my userpage? |
You can't have a userpage unless you have an account. If you have an account and are logged in, you'll see a list of links across the top right of the page. The first link should be your screen name, and if you don't have a userpage, it will be in red. Click on it and you'll be taken to an edit page where you can create your userpage. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|